How to apply
To apply for the grant, you must include the following documents in your proposal:
- Cover sheet
- Narrative statement that addresses the selection criteria
- Budget that outlines sources of funding
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of endorsement from a department chair or other appropriate office
When choosing which proposals to recommend for funding, we will consider the following criteria:
- Academic quality and feasibility of the program
- Instructor’s teaching role in the program
- Extent of cultural activities in the program
- Ways in which the program differs from existing overseas study programs
- Administrative efficiency
- Financial viability
- Student health and safety
Proposals must be for credit-bearing programs abroad, with a minimum of 3 credits. Preference will be given to programs located outside of Western Europe and in disciplines underrepresented by existing overseas study programs (e.g., physical or mathematical sciences, health sciences, environmental sciences, informatics, etc.). The grant may not be used for travel to programs already approved by the Overseas Study Advisory Council.
NOTE: A report about the program development visit will be required upon completion of the trip.
Additional questions? Email email@example.com.