All Indiana University graduate students are eligible for this grant, regardless of discipline, department, campus, or nationality. To be eligible, you must:
- Be enrolled in a program leading to a graduate degree at Indiana University
- Have completed a minimum of six credit hours of graduate coursework at IU by the time of application deadline and twelve credit hours by the time the grant activity begins
- Be participating in an off-campus project
- Be returning to IU as a graduate student after the award period
To be successful, your proposal must:
- Have an objective that can be feasibly attained over the grant period
- Have an international focus—preference is given to applicants whose projects involve international travel
- Demonstrate that you have the requisite skills for the proposed activities
- Demonstrate how the experience will enhance your academic program at Indiana University
Applications for participation in overseas conferences are not eligible.
You are not eligible for this grant if you are receiving funds from another source for the same purpose and during the same award period. Grants may not be used to support participation in any IU program or focus on research activities, nor may they be used to fund any program intended to earn credits toward an IU degree.