IU faculty have access to myriad resources to internationalize the student learning experience on their campuses, in their departments, and in their classes. Consider integrating internationally-focused content into courses, leading short-term education abroad programs, and so much more.
Crossing boundaries with global learning
Resources for faculty
- Virtual Exchange Typology and Glossary of Terms from the Stevens Initiative
- Self-guided Introduction to Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) from the SUNY COIL Center
- Virtual Exchange Toolkit from the U.S. State Department's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Online Global Learning Experiences from The Forum on Education Abroad
- Center for the Study of Global Change at IUB
- Curriculum Internationalization at IUPUI
- The SDG Academy Library includes more than 1,200 searchable and downloadable video lectures and case studies. They can also be embedded into course management software such as Canvas. For faculty interested in “flipping the classroom” these could be particularly useful.