Create or Renew Agreements

Formalizing your collaborations

If you’re IU faculty or staff, work with your school’s designated international administrator to propose agreements to formally recognize a partnership or to initiate specific activities with a partner.

Partnerships with universities, research centers and institutes, governmental agencies, NGOs, and other organizations should involve active collaboration on international activities. The types of collaboration can take many forms—collaborative research and teaching, joint workshops and conferences, student and faculty exchanges, dual degree programs, and even overseas offices.

Want to know if IU already collaborates with a partner? Before you propose an agreement, check the registry of active agreements.